PMP® Boot Camp – PMBOK®Guide 6th Edition (4 days, 38 PDUs) Project Management Professional Certification
PMP® Boot Camp – PMBOK®Guide 6th Edition – 4 days, 38 PDUs – Project Management Professional Certification
Career Growth PMI® REP: 4836 [Authorized Training Partner | Badge Issued by Project Management Institute ]
(HRDF-SBL KHAS CLAIMABLE)
Contact us for more information and LATEST SPECIAL PROMOTION PACKAGE or introduce this excellent boot camp to someone and get RM168 each*!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for updated schedule, detailed instructor profile and course outline.
- 4 days boot camp for you to pass the PMP® exam (www.pmi.org) in the 5th day! (or within a month)
- Money back guarantee *!
- 36 PMI professional development units (PDUs)
- Comprehensive materials, case studies & exercising questions to ensure success!
- Close interaction with instructor
- Master the PMBOK® 6th Edition Guide and more
- Comprehensive materials, case studies with > 700 exercising questions to ensure great achievement in obtaining this world-widely recognized credential!
The objectives of this class is to prepare you for the PMP® examination and provide guidance on how to tackle exam questions and reduce your study time by focusing only on relevant exam topics. The training includes sharing exam-taking experience from PMP® certified instructors and going through typical exam questions and answers. This improves your chances of passing the grueling PMP® exam on your first try. You’ll find out exactly what components of your project management background will be tested so you know where to focus your attention on during preparation. Learn from the project management experts on how to make the most out of your limited study time.
Benefits of PMP® Credential
• PMP® is the most respected and internationally recognized credential for certified professional project managers.
• Use PMP® credential after your name after you passed the exam; demonstrate solid foundation on project management knowledge and experience.
• PMP® credential holders are generally getting higher remuneration package than non-credential peers. It provides competitive edge in enhancing your career and
A CareerGrowthTM process map is also provided to provide a bird-eye view of all the project management processes. In addition, chapter questions, chapter tests and final
tests are included to familiar the participant with the format and style of the PMP® exam questions.
The course structure is based on PMBOK® Guide from the Project Management Institute, www.pmi.org. Chapters are taught through reading and understanding the PMBOK® key
points via some unique (interesting and easy to understand) examples and case studies. Various industries examples and case studies are used, as participants expect to see
different industries’ project situations in the PMP® examination. Knowledge areas questions, chapter test and final test questions and answers are included to simulate the
Project Managers, Project Leaders, Project Coordinators, Senior Project Managers, Project Directors, Program Managers, Engineers, Architects, Surveyors, Planners,
Designers, Consultants, Contractors, Accountants, ICT Professionals and all the project stakeholders who plan to take the PMP® certification examination.
Brief Introduction on Ir. Dr. Mui Kai Yin …
Ir. Dr. Mui Kai Yin
PhD, MSc, BEng (Hons), PEng, ASEAN Eng, APEC Eng, IntPE, ACPE, MIEM, MAFEO, MACPM, CCPM, CTM, CSM, PMP, PKT, PJK
He had more than 22 years of experience on managing various projects in the Electronics, Telecommunication, Automotive and Construction industries, and handled >100 local and global new product launch/projects successfully. Today, Dr. Mui focusing on providing project management training, coaching and consulting services to the local and oversea clients. He is currently the subject matter expert for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam preparation boot camp, helping aspirant Project Managers and Leaders to prepare and pass the PMP® credential exam. To-date, he and his organization trained >1,000 PMP® candidates, and >10,000 project stakeholders.
• Consultant & Project Director of CAREER GROWTH S/B (2018-Now)
• Past Chairman of IEM Penang Branch (2016-2019)
• Chairman of IEM Penang Branch (2014-2016)
• Vice Chairman of IEM Penang Branch (2010-2014)
• Honorary Secretary cum Treasurer of IEM Electronic Engineering Technical
Division (2008-2009 & 2018-2020)
• Committee of IEM Electronic Engineering Technical Division (2009-2020)
• Director-at-Large of Project Management Institute (PMI) Malaysia Chapter
Northern Branch (2017-2018)
• Council Member of the Institution of Engineers Malaysia (2019-2022)
• Standing Committee of IEM Admission and Practical Training (2019-2020)
• Standing Committee of IEM Examinations and Qualifications (2019-2020)
Below here are the upcoming updated CareerGrowth™schedule;
Remote Learning (Online Learning) – OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
🌟17 – 20 Aug 2020 @ Virtual Guided/Instructor Led (Dr. Mui)
🌟28 Sept – 1 Oct 2020 @ Virtual Guided/Instructor Led (Dr. Mui)
Face-to-Face Classroom – OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
21-24 Sep 2020 @ Eastin Hotel, Penang (Instructor: Ir. Dr. Mui Kai Yin)
26-29 Oct 2020 @ Eastin Hotel, Penang (Instructor: Ir. Dr. Mui Kai Yin)
23-26 Nov 2020 @ Eastin Hotel, Penang (Instructor: Ir. Dr. Mui Kai Yin)
21-24 Dec 2020 @ Eastin Hotel, Penang (Instructor: Ir. Dr. Mui Kai Yin)
3 – 4 Sept & 14 – 15 Sept 2020 @ KL (Instructor: Ir. Dr. Mui Kai Yin)
17-20 Aug 2020 @ IEM Branch, Kuching (Instructor: Ir. Dr. Mui Kai Yin)
Let me know if you need any further assistance. Many thanks…
PMI, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.