RMP® Boot Camp – PMBOK®Guide 6th Edition (4 days, 36 PDUs) Risk Management Professional Certification
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for updated schedule, detailed instructor profile and course outline.
RMP® Boot Camp – PMBOK®Guide 6th Edition – 4 days, 36 PDUs – Risk Management Professional Certification
Career Growth PMI® REP: 4836
(HRDF-SBL KHAS CLAIMABLE)
Contact us for more information and LATEST SPECIAL PROMOTION PACKAGE or introduce this excellent boot camp to someone and get RM168 each*!
Gaining distinction as a PMI-RMP® sets you apart from other professionals and brings credit to your organization. 83% of organizations that are high performers in project management practice risk management frequently while just 49% of low performers do so.
The practice contributes to a handsome payoff: high performers meet their goals 2.5 times more often and waste 13 times less money than low performers, as found by PMI® 2015 Pulse of the Profession® report.
If you’re ready for greater recognition, the PMI-RMP® will validate your specialized expertise and help you stand out to employers, stakeholders and peers.
- Describe and understand all Risk Management defined processes, as outlined in the PMI® PMBOK® Guide.
- Apply risk management techniques to determine the true cost and schedule for projects and operations
- Demonstrate the impact of successful Risk Management to an organization.
- Describe Risk Management principles and techniques and how they apply to the day-to-day management of projects and operations.
The course structure is based on PMI Risk Management Professional PMI-RMP® exam content outline, PMI Practice Standard for Project Risk Management, and PMBOK® Guide from the Project Management Institute, www.pmi.org. Knowledge domains are taught through reading and understanding the key points via some unique (interesting and easy to understand) examples and case studies. Various industries examples and case studies are used, as participants expect to see different industries’ project situations in the PMI-RMP® examination. This boot camp is highly participatory, incorporating lectures, discussions, practical exercises, and PMI-RMP exam question practice.
Who should attend?
- Project Leaders
- Project Managers/Program Managers/Project Directors
- Functional Managers
- IT Project Managers & Software Professionals
- Construction Project Managers
- Project Consultants
- Project Engineers/Executives
- Planning Managers/Engineers
- New Product Development/Introduction Managers
- Event Managers (Public Shows/Exhibitions etc.)
- Operation Managers
- Production Managers
- Team Leaders
- Construction Professionals
- Maintenance Managers
PMI, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.