Leading SAFe® Boot Camp & Exam – 2 days, 16 PDUs
We offers either “Remote Learning (Online Learning)” or “Face To Face Classroom”
Please email [email protected] for detailed instructor profile and course outline.
Business Agility Certification Course: Leading SAFe® Boot Camp & Exam
– Thriving in the digital age with Business Agility with Certified SAFe® Agilist Certification
OVERVIEW & GOALS:
The objectives of this course is to prepare you for the Leading SAFe® certification
examination and provide guidance on how to tackle exam questions and reduce your
study time by focusing only on relevant knowledge areas and exam topics. The training
includes sharing exam-taking experience from Leading SAFe® certified instructors and
going through typical exam questions and answers. This improves your chances of
passing the Leading SAFe® exam on your first try. You’ll find out exactly what components
of your scaled agile background will be tested so you know where to focus your attention
on during preparation. Learn from the scaled agile experts on how to make the most out
of your limited study time.
• During this two-day course, attendees gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
• Participants in the class gain insights into mastering Business Agility in order to thrive in the competitive market.
• They discuss how to establish team and technical agility and organize and reorganize around the flow of value.
• They also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
• Participants in the class explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and design thinking approach to agile product delivery.
• Learners also develop an understanding for implementing a Lean Portfolio Management function in their enterprise.
• Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA).
- Lead the transformation to Business Agility with SAFe®
- Become a Lean-Agile Leader
- Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
- Enable Agile Product Delivery
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management