Scale Up! Performance LIVE Online Training (7 PMI® PDUs)
PLEASE REGISTER & WE WILL EMAIL YOU THE COMPLETE DETAILS REGISTER NOW
Join Our “Virtual Live Online” session
Scale Up! Performance LIVE Online Training
(7 PMI® PDUs)
Ee Mong Lan, Strength-Based Coach, CSFC, PCC, MGSCC
Awarded the 101 Most Fabulous Global Coaching Leaders in 2019, by CHRO Asia.
Awarded the Top 10 Dale Carnegie Trainers in Asia Pacific in 2009 and Top 50 Dale Carnegie Trainers Worldwide (among 3000 Dale Carnegie Trainers)
Public Class Date:
8, 11, 15 & 18 March 2021 – 4 half days
9:00am – 11:30am
We do offer [in-house] online session as well.
You may propose your preferred schedule for your team
(From 8 pax and above)
WORKSHOP SYPNOSIS (Abstract):
Covid-19 pandemic has affected company performance significantly, what should leaders do to overcome this?
Master Scale Up 4 Core Tools! These methods allow leaders to build an efficient team even in this challenging time, and even if they lead from home.
This training program will help you to master effective ways to strengthen and improve team performance. You will learn to assist your team to set achievable goals, effective way to coach and monitor team performance, as well as motivate team to break through and achieve higher performance!
- Understand the role of leaders in performance management
- Assist team member in setting realistic and achievable goals and plans
- Use solution focused coaching approach to unleash potential of team member and their execution power
- Enhance psychological capital of employees, and improve their confidence and resilience
- Use constructive feedback method to create change and breakthrough team performance
This program is based on experiential learning methodology which includes experiential activities, group discussion, individual exercises, poll etc.
Managers, Supervisors or Team Leaders
|Module 1: Goal Setting||Module 2: Coach With Scaling|
· Communicate and align performance expectation
· Set achievable performance goals and action plans using OKR
· Motivate employees to change
· Understand fundamentals of performance coaching
· Use solution focused conversation model
· Apply Scaling Questions to improve performance
|Module 3: Psychological Capital||Module 4: Positive Feedback|
| · Access individual psychological capital level
· Unleash employees’ strengths, and increase their confidence
· Provide effective resources to enhance employees’ resilience
· Provide positive feedback and praise
· Lead employees to breakthrough their comfort zone
· Motivate and create high performance with SBI Feedback
- 101 Most Fabulous Global Coaching Leaders 2019, CHRO Asia
- Professional Certified Coach, ICF USA
- Certified Solution-Focused Coach, Canadian Council of Professional Certification
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder-centred Coaching Certified Coach
- Certified Strengthscope® Practitioner
- Certified EQi 2.0TMAssessment Master Trainer
Ee Mong Lan is actively involved in training and consulting for over 20 years. She was a member of the Dale Carnegie World-Wide Instructional Faculty; licensed to train the Dale Carnegie Course, High-Impact Presentations, Sales Advantage, World Class Customer Service, and Building Great Teams. Due to her commitment and effectiveness of training, she was awarded the Top 10 Dale Carnegie Trainers in Asia Pacific in 2009 and Top 50 Dale Carnegie Trainers Worldwide (among 3000 Dale Carnegie Trainers) in 2010.
Mong Lan’s recent coaching assignments include executive coaching for senior leaders and owners of Small and Medium Enterprises, team coaching for senior management, and customised team training and coaching program for top management teams to cultivate coaching culture. Due to her contribution and commitment in coaching field, she has been awarded as 100 Best Global Coaching Leaders in 2017, and 101 Most Fabulous Global Coaching Leaders in 2019 by CHRO Asia.
Mong Lan has developed a strength-based intervention which has successfully nurtured strength-based coaching culture in organisations. This intervention has brought positive behaviour changes which in turn lead to higher performance results. Some of the success stories of this intervention are:
Customised a 1-year Leadership Coaching Program for a Process Control Instrumentation and System Integration company, which had resulted 87% employees engagement.
Customised a 1-year Sales Talent Development and Coaching Program for a Beauty and Personal Care company, which had resulted 70% sales revenue increment.