FREE TALK | Command Attention in Communication: Tune To The Right Channel (1.5 PMI® PDUs)
All are welcome. Please help to share with your friends and colleagues too.
PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE (pre-registration is compulsory) at REGISTER NOW
Join Our Free “Virtual Live Online” session – In collaboration with PMI Malaysia Chapter (PMIMY WiPM)
Topic: [FREE TALK] Command Attention in Communication: Tune To The Right Channel (1.5 PMI® PDUs)
Sunnie, Toh NLP Master Practitioner, Colored Brain Certified Coach
Date: 16th February 2022 (Wednesday)
Time: 8:30pm to 10:00pm
Joining link will be emailed to REGISTERED PARTICIPANT a day before the session.
Workshop Synopsis (Abstract)
- Are you frustrated at yourself for fail to establish rapport with people?
- Ever find it so difficult to attract, keep and sustain your audience or listeners’ attention?
Perhaps you are just not tuning into the RIGHT channel.
To get to the right channel, first you must understand who your listener is.
- Your listener may be the Why-person, Why-not-person, How-person, or Who-person?
- What is their primary communication style – are they the factual hard-core, or a storyteller?
In this 1-hour sharing, Sunnie will guide you through some handy tips & tricks to enhance on your communication skills.
The key learning points and summary take away for the talk includes but not limited to the following:
- Understand the Why and What of the different communication styles
- Discover your own communication style
- Observe and discover your listener styles
- Tune in the Right Communication Channel (Support Zone vs Danger Zone)
08:15pm – 08:30pm: Login & Networking
08:30pm – 08:45pm: Welcome & Introduction
08:45pm – 09:45pm: Sharing
09:45pm – 10:00pm: Questions & Answers
10:00pm – 10:05pm: Closing & End
Sunnie, Toh Hui Sung NLP Master Practitioner, Colored Brain Certified Coach
Sunnie is an experience Technical Presentation Trainer, conducting more than 30 workshops for various MNCs since Nov 2021.
Passionate in People Development and expand the scope in Talent Transformation, working on the Human Mind rather than the Behavior. Currently work as the People Coach in HR team for SMIs.
She received her Bachelor of Applied Science in Environmental Science from University Science Malaysia. She developed passion in Neuroscience and certified as Master Practitioner in NLP, and certified Colored Brain Coach