FREE TALK | Developing and Sustaining Team Engagement (2 PMI® PDUs)
All are welcome. Please help to share with your friends and colleagues too.
PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE (pre-registration is compulsory) at REGISTER NOW
Join Our Free “Virtual Live Online” session …
Topic: [FREE TALK] Developing and Sustaining Team Engagement
(2 PMI® PDUs)
Ms. Ee Mong Lan, CSFC, PCC, MGSCC | Blue Forest Happiness Centre
Date: 13th July 2022 (Wednesday)
Time: 8:30pm to 10:30pm
Joining link will be emailed to REGISTERED PARTICIPANT a day before the session.
Workshop Synopsis (Abstract):
Employee engagement has emerged as a critical driver of business success in today’s competitive marketplace. High levels of engagement promote retention of talent, foster customer loyalty and improve organizational performance and stakeholder value.
There is a very strong connection between the application of personal strengths and employee engagement. Gallup has demonstrated the relationship in many studies including a dramatic finding on engagement, strengths, and performance: If a manager did not talk with an employee about their performance there was a 40% chance that the employee was disengaged. If a manager only talked about deficiencies and weaknesses, there was a 22% chance the employee was disengaged and if a manager held strength-based conversation there was only a 1% chance of disengagement (Tom Rath). The lack of strength-based conversations are detrimental to performance, engagement, and ultimately organisational results.
This 2-hour online workshop shares about how leaders can increase the awareness of strengths application at work, use strength-based conversation to motivate and inspire employees towards their work, and determine areas of employee engagement that bring higher performance results.
The key learning points and summary take away for the talk includes but not limited to the following:
- Understand the nature and drivers of employee engagement.
- Discuss the relationship between employee strengths, performance and employee engagement.
- Learn 7 areas of Strengthscope® Team Engagement Model.
- Apply strength-based conversation to sustain higher employee engagement.
8:15pm – 8:30pm: Registration and Warm up activity
8:30pm – 9:00pm: The nature and drivers of employee engagement
9:00pm – 9:30pm: Strengthscope® Team Engagement Model
9:30pm – 10:00pm: Strength-based conversation for sustaining engagement
10:00pm – 10:15pm: Employee engagement with VR Experience
10:15pm – 10:30pm: Question and Answer
Ee Mong Lan
- 101 Most Fabulous Global Coaching Leaders 2019, CHRO Asia
- Professional Certified Coach, ICF USA
- Certified Solution-Focused Coach, Canadian Council of Professional Certification
- Marshall Goldsmith Certified Executive and Team Coach
- Certified Strengthscope® Practitioner
- Certified EQi 2.0® Assessment Master Trainer
Ee Mong Lan is actively involved in training and consulting for over 20 years. She was a member of the Dale Carnegie World-Wide Instructional Faculty; licensed to train the Dale Carnegie Course, High-Impact Presentations, Sales Advantage, World Class Customer Service, and Building Great Teams. Due to her commitment and effectiveness of training, she was awarded the Top 10 Dale Carnegie Trainers in Asia Pacific in 2009 and Top 50 Dale Carnegie Trainers Worldwide (among 3000 Dale Carnegie Trainers) in 2010.
Mong Lan’s recent coaching assignments include executive coaching for senior leaders and owners of Small and Medium Enterprises, team coaching for senior management, and customised team training and coaching program for top management teams to cultivate coaching culture. Due to her contribution and commitment in coaching field, she has been awarded as 100 Best Global Coaching Leaders in 2017, and 101 Most Fabulous Global Coaching Leaders in 2019 by CHRO Asia.
Mong Lan has developed a strength-based intervention which has successfully nurtured strength-based coaching culture in organisations. This intervention has brought positive behaviour changes which in turn lead to higher performance results. Some of the success stories of this intervention are:
- Customised a 1-year Leadership Coaching Program for a Process Control Instrumentation and System Integration company, which had resulted 87% employees engagement.
- Customised a 1-year Sales Talent Development and Coaching Program for a Beauty and Personal Care company, which had resulted 70% sales revenue increment.